“Our people are our most valuable asset”
With careers in Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Research and Development and various other functions we offer a wide range of opportunities.
If you would like to be a part of the GUFIC Family, submit your resume for one of the positions listed below.
Officer- Sales Administration - Ferticare ( Women Care & Infertility Division)3-4 yrs. Mumbai
• A graduate with 3 – 4 years experience in the Sales Administration of a pharmaceutical companyApply Now
• Should be well versed in MS Excel
Secretary to the VP2-5 yrs. Mumbai
• Making travel arrangements (Air/Train)for marketing staffApply Now
• Preparation of traveling expense statement for V.P /National Sales Managers
• Hotel booking for Marketing staff
• Preparing the tour plans as per the directions of the Marketing/PMT
• Preparing Presentations
• Maintain schedules and calendars
• Any other work as assigned
• Must have excellent communication & computer skills (MS Word. MS Excel, PPT)
Data Entry Operator0-1 yrs. Mumbai
• Data Entry in the ERP systemApply Now
• Data Collation
• Training will be given by the company
• Graduate with experience in data entry
• Should have good MS Excel skills/computer skills
• Freshers welcome to apply
Manager / Assistant Manager – Internal Audit5 + yrs. Mumbai
• Ensure all the Audits are conducted as per the defined audit plan.
• Timely preparation of audit reports post consultation with the concerned auditee departments.
• Conduct process & compliance audits to identify gaps in processes across departments and implement requisite control measures to plug the gaps
• Analyzing and identifying risk areas in order to establish and communicate a strong Audit process that evaluates the controls in place which mitigate risks.
• Conducting Revenue assurance, compliance, financial, risk & process audits as per the decided audit plan
• Preparation of Audit Plan. Defining scope & approach of Audit is properly laid down and logistics of audit are appropriately planned.
• Conduct business process reviews to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of operations;
• Conduct reviews to assess the accuracy of the financial statements;
• Conduct reviews to evaluate IT applications and the adequacy/efficiency of accounting, financial and operating procedures established for IT control purposes;
• Effectively communicate audit observations via update meetings and closing conferences with management personnel.
• Conduct business process reviews so as to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over the business cycles;