“Our people are our most valuable asset”
With careers in Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Research and Development and various other functions we offer a wide range of opportunities.
If you would like to be a part of the GUFIC Family, submit your resume for one of the positions listed below.
Officer – Production Planning & Inventory Control3-5 Years yrs. Head Office (Corporate) ( Vile Parle)
Work ResponsibilityApply Now
a) Coordination with Production Team / Packing Team / BSR team / QA& QC team thru call & Email for GBSL & GLP
b) Single Point coordinator for all third party product / Client purchase business
c) R&D team for documents & licenses copy requirement as per client requirement for tender business / New product.
a) Follow up : Day to day follow-up with Purchase team ( RM / PM ) for Indent & Purchase Order against shortages & requirement of RM / SPM.
b) Follow up with QA & R&D team for Bill of material / Product code
c) Follow up with QA for Third Party products Certificate of Analysis (COA) / Finished Goods release dates / MRP effective Batch no.
d) Follow up with Production team ( GBSL & GLPL ) for Export orders packing list / packing priority.
e) Follow up with Third party for party code creation data
1. Provide delivery schedule for FG to third party & own marketing team/ Gufic Stridden products.
2. Batch allocation for Generic Batches – ( GBSL & GLPL)
3. Prepare monthly Lyophlisation Plan.
4. Prepare monthly SVP plan for Third Party / GS/ Own products
5. Process Sales orders in system for Third Party products.
6. Monitoring WIP report / Lyophlisation Report / packing report
7. Creating Party code / updating master of Third party code in system .
8. Book purchase bill in system for Export orders.
9. Emails to Third Parties for revision & New transfer price to third party.
10. Forwarding orders of Loan Licence party / Gufic Stridden orders to planning dept.
11. Create Rate Master for Third Party products in system.
12. Provide New / Revise MRP to Quality Assurance team
13. Provide products details for New Bill of material & Art work details to QA team / Art work team.
14. Acting as a Single Point Coordinator for all activity of production & Correspondence for any specified Business with Gufic.
Candidate Profile : Any Graduate male candidate ( Preferable) with 3 – 5 years’ experience in the planning function handling the above mentioned responsibilities in a mid sized pharma company. Exposure to injectables would be an added advantage. A post Graduate degree in Supply Chain Management would be an added advantage.
Please apply to email@example.com
Junior Graphic Designeryrs. Head Office (Corporate) ( Vile Parle)
Job DescriptionApply Now
1) Designing Artwork for all concerned Divisions for their products
2) Handling the Art work Management System ( Software) ( Training will be provided)
3) Any other jobs as assigned by seniors
Candidate Profile : Should have thorough working knowledge of Coral Draw/Photoshop/Illustrator. Should have 0-2 years’ experience in the same handling pharma clients ( Not necessary but preferable).Any other industry experience will also do. Should have excellent communications skills
Fresher’s can also apply
Salary : Upto Rs 10000 per month (CTC).
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org